Friday 15 January 2016

How Auntie Reborn...


When I get married I was actually quite pretty... a little bit of baby fat but cute... :)




But my body has changed after I gave birth to 2 children.


Friends and family have been confronting to me that I will shrink back to my pre-birth body shape within short period after I gave birth but the truth is, no matter how hard I try, I still not able  to get rid of the extra pounds I gained during my pregnancies.




Being a 'mother' is a stressful job with restless time and you cannot simply quit. We always put the wants and needs of our children at  first priority until we forgot our own needs. Every time when I take photo with my husband and children, I tend to hide behind my children, using them to cover my body. But in actual fact I knew that I'm fat, I am just deceiving myself.




I started to buy slimming pills and meal replacement hoping that the fats around my waist and my tummy will lost.
But unfortunately after I have lose 3kg, it stopped and then rebound with YOYO effect. The result of this vicious cycle is... I have gained more weight and now I even have bigger tummy than before. A lot of people thought that I am pregnant again... It was an awful experience!



Until one day, I get to know OL Beauty Coffee by coincidence. Due to my curiosity I have started to survey and understand more about this product. OL Beauty Coffee is using 100% natural ingredients to procure beauty and slimming. The country of origin is Brazil and manufacturing in Taiwan. Thus, it is 100% imported product.  


As an imported product, OL Beauty Coffee is absolutely great value for money. Although the effectiveness of the product is very important to me, but I do believe that health is still the utmost important of all.



When OL Beauty Coffee invited me to become their agent, to be honest I was totally not confident at all, especially I have lost my faith in slimming products with the past experience.




But anyhow, in order to give myself a chance to reborn, I have decided to take up the challenge of testing the product myself. This is because if I want to be an agent of OL Beauty Coffee, I have to make sure that this product is safe to consume and I have to slim down, for it to be convincing.   




At the 5th day of drinking OL Beauty Coffee, I realized that I have lose 3kg! And the most important thing is, my tummy is smaller! 



In just 7 days, my big tummy that has been following me for a long time has miraculously disappear! I am so happy because I feel like I have reborn now!

Trust me, if you are willing to give yourself a chance to reborn, to get rid of your big tummy, you can be just like me! Let us be young and slim together!





Please Contact Us:
Wechat:  iluvteng4ever

OL Beauty Coffee Facebook 



What is OL Beauty Coffee?
The slimming product called OL beauty Coffee ,it's natural coffee with the combination of beauty, health and slimming effect all in one. The country of origin is from Brazil and packing in Taiwan, 100% import.

The caffeine in OL Beauty Coffee helps:
1. To detox
2. To burn fat 
3. To boost metabolic rate
4. To reduce visceral fat
5. To suppress appetite
6. To lose weight
7. To drastically improve physical performance
8. To have younger looking skin with the biggest source of antioxidants 
9. No more YOYO effect!

Ingredients: 100% Brazil Arabica Coffee Beans


Please Contact Us:
Wechat:  SSBeautyshop

OL Beauty Coffee Facebook 


No comments:

Post a Comment