Sunday 20 March 2016

Transformation from Fat Auntie to Malaysia's Jung Da Yeon

Ever since I start dating with my husband I have become chubby. 

After become a mother of 2 children, I was even more chubbier. My friends always tease me with my weight issue but I didn't take it seriously.  
 
                  
During that time my closet was all with T-Shirts & Jeans because all the beautiful clothes did not carry my size, and even if it does, they don't look good on me at all.

It's so true that we look older than our actual age when we are fat. I was not even 30 years old and people keep on calling me auntie, but I still keep myself optimistic . One day, one of my best friend told me that she felt I am too far, and her husband said if I was his wife, he would have divorced me long time ago. I was extremely hurt by what she and her husband said. 




That was the turning point where I was determined  that I wanna lose weight, slim down and have a fit body. I wanna be slimmer than her. After a long period of time of controlled diet and work out, I did really slim down from 75kg to 69kg! 

This is how I look like during 69kg


But it is difficult to lose the fat around my waist...



After I start to drink OL Beauty Coffee, although my weight did not drop a lot but the fat surrounding my waist become lesser, my body fat has reduced! MY body shape and size also has become smaller. 

There are a lot of slimming products on the market will cause diarrhea, raising heart beat, insomnia, lose of appetite etc which I have tried before , but I didn't experienced any such side effects by drinking OL Beauty Coffee because it's 100% natural.

I took this photo in a month after I started to drink OL Beauty Coffee.








Although I am not pretty, but I am confident to say that I look younger than I was 10 years ago! You have the choice to choose either to become fat and look older or to become slim and look younger! Choose the right product which can help you to slim down easily in a more healthy way! What else ? Of course with OL Beauty Coffee! 



Let's Fight the FAT together, and Stay Forever YOUNG!
Wechat: limeanluan1213




What is OL Beauty Coffee?
The slimming product called OL beauty Coffee, it's natural coffee with the combination of beauty, health and slimming effect all in one. The country of origin is from Brazil and packing in Taiwan, 100% import.

The caffeine in OL Beauty Coffee helps:
1. To detox
2. To burn fat 
3. To boost metabolic rate
4. To reduce visceral fat
5. To suppress appetite
6. To lose weight
7. To drastically improve physical performance
8. To have younger looking skin with the biggest source of antioxidants 
9. No more YOYO effect!

Ingredients: 100% Brazil Arabica Coffee Beans



Please Contact Us:
Wechat: limeanluan1213




Facebook Message:


No comments:

Post a Comment