Wednesday 6 January 2016

My Journey from Fatty to Fit!


We all have friends who are on diet, or maybe you are the one on diet. With no exception, I am also trying to loss weight. I have the nickname of "fatty" since I was  little boy.


Since the day I realized that I am over weight, I have decided  to loss weight but with no further action. From secondary school to university, and from university to working life,  my weight has reached the highest record -- 122kg ! (and I am only 176cm).



Can you imagine a fatty who is 122 kg trying to exercise? Walking itself already makes me gasping for breath, not to mention climbing stairs. Running? You better kill me!
Eating and drinking uncontrollably causing my weight to lose control. I have high cholesterol before I was 30 years old and my body fat was above 40%. 

At that time I didn't care what other people think of me, I just wanted to live the lifestyle that I wanted. On one hand I keep saying that I wanted to lose weight but on the other hand eating and drinking uncontrollably.


Reading  122kg on weighing scale is a total shock! Although I thought I didn't really care about the numbers as I  didn't put much effort on controlling my weight but 122kg... I was in awe.

At last, I have started to switch my feasting parties and drinking sessions to jogging and gym. After 6 months, with my weekly exercise and a more controlled diet, my weight has drop to 116kg. But unfortunately, after losing the 6kg my weight remained stagnant.


I was frustrating and I ended up trying a pretty popular diet product at that time - meal replacement. Undeniably it was quite effective at first. My weight was 105kg but because it was expensive and I couldn't afford to continue after consuming for 6 months. The worst thing is that my weight has bounced back to 110kg after I stop the meal replacement for 2 months. 

My weight has been bouncing like a yoyo before OL Beauty Coffee comes into my life.

To be honest, I was depressed and my self esteem was low at that time because of my weight. 



At one occasion I received 4 boxes of OL Beauty Coffee from my sister (my birthday present). It has literally changed my life! 1 cup of OL Beauty Coffee after lunch everyday, together with balanced diet and constant exercise, I have loss 3kg after 7 days! What even more amazing is, no more constipation and my body function has improved!



I was really motivated after the good start. After 3 months of commitment, I have loss 20kg! 20kg man... !! 
My body fat and subcutaneous fat has been vastly improved as well.


I beg my sister to help me get another treatment (4 boxes). Within 6 months time from the day I first tried OL Beauty Coffee, my weight has dropped easily from 108kg to 80kg without struggle. 

Only in 6 months time and only with OL Beauty Coffee! It's simple and easy! 

I am 80kg now and I can't say that I have succeeded in  my weight loss journey because my ideal weight is 75kg. But after drinking OL Beauty Coffee, it really helps me to slim down in a healthy way. 


I share my story here with you is with the hope that it will inspired you to slim down the healthy way like I do. Let's fight together!



Please Contact Us:
Wechat: OLbeautycoffee




Facebook Message:



What is OL Beauty Coffee?
The slimming product called OL beauty Coffee, it's natural coffee with the combination of beauty, health and slimming effect all in one. The country of origin is from Brazil and packing in Taiwan, 100% import.

The caffeine in OL Beauty Coffee helps:
1. To detox
2. To burn fat 
3. To boost metabolic rate
4. To reduce visceral fat
5. To suppress appetite
6. To lose weight
7. To drastically improve physical performance
8. To have younger looking skin with the biggest source of antioxidants 
9. No more YOYO effect!

Ingredients: 100% Brazil Arabica Coffee Beans

Please Contact Us:
Wechat: OLbeautycoffee




Facebook Message:



No comments:

Post a Comment